Friday, June 1, 2018

I want to join the illuminate

i want to join the illuminati.
Dear individual

we are very much happy you discovered our organization,and the organization will give you whatever you

desire in life and to your unborn generation.This is the first time we are opening to the masses about our organization,

If you want to be rich,famous and protected,join our organization today and be the president and king of your country.You

to join the illuminati you have to download whatsapp for communication

Contact Information:

whatsapp:

+1(616)369-0332.



Mail:

temple666illuminati@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich
    and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by
    poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i
    search for help from different corners but to no
    avail… i see people around me getting rich but to
    me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man
    on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor
    so he told me something and i think over it though
    out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep
    repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get
    rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your
    heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i
    could in other for me to do as he said so later on i
    told my fellow friend about this same thing then my
    friend was interested in my suggestions so i
    decided to look in the internet and i found their
    number so we decided to contact them and
    unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and
    later they told us to get some requirements and all
    the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and
    later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to
    start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in
    any case you want to join any great fraternity all you
    need to do is for you to contact them because they
    are legitimate and they do as what they instructed
    them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp us
    +2348123233895 or you can Email:jameswillian004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete